Meet where life is in balance
Tambach-Dietharz is a beautiful city in the heart of the Thüringian Forest. A holiday in Tambach means pure relaxation, where your body and your soul can regenerate in harmony.
The town is surrounded by seven valleys, and embedded in the largest connecting hiking area of Germany between Oberhof and Wartburg. Due to the beautiful countryside and a large number of beautiful spots, Tambach-Dietharz offers all year round excellent conditions for relaxation.
The leisure activities are endless / Endless excursion in the area:
- Tambach is known for its water reservoir.
- Wonderful waterfalls, countless hiking trails in the immediate vicinity.
- In winter a romantic atmosphere in snow covered forests.
- For cross-country skiing, 25 km prepared ski-runs
Eisenach: Wartburg (Listed as a world cultural heritage)
- Erfurt: Cathedral, historical town center, garden show, museums, district Capital of Thuringia
- Weimar: European cultural capital, Goethe and Schiller memorial
- Oberhof: Sommer and winter sports center
Marienglashöhle in Friedrichsroda
- The former selenite mine have been open to the public since 1903.
- Bach House in Wechmar
- Rennsteig, The path running 168 kilometers along the ridge of the Thuringian Forest.
More Information: Official Homepage of Tambach-Dietharz